Talon News - Good Local News

By Jacque Ritchie
TALON 

FIRE DESTROYS STRUCTURE

Local barn destroyed by accidental fire

 

J. Ritchie-TALON

On Saturday March 4, around 10:00 a.m. fire engulfed an old wooden shed containing hay bales. The structure is owned by Gilbert Meador, located at 1135 McCoy in Aztec was a total loss. Black smoke billowed and hung over town as curious neighbors looked on. Cattle from the surrounding pastures kept their distance. Four fire departments responded to the fire which destroyed the structure and three vehicles parked nearby.





 

Reader Comments
(0)

 
 

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2018

Rendered 09/20/2018 03:14